Thursday, June 3, 2010

Power line and transformer

These two combo are, believe it or not, two of all time favorites when it comes to what they call 'abstract" photography. I don't know where they get that, because there is nothing abstract about these structures. In fact, they are very very concrete as well as tangible.

I do think that these fucking things ought to be buried underground. They are truly en eyesore in every city. This particular fucking telephone pole happened to cross right through our property, as if they have no regards for the definition of personal property.

Southern Cal Edison plants these stupid thing right in the middle of my property and they don't give me a discount on electricity. If how they want to play, then I would like to charge them rent, much like the cell phone company having to pay to those who is willing to put up with a butt sore for a little bit of money every month.

What a rotten deal I got . . . . .




Pentax K-7
D FA 100/2.8 macro WR
1/800 @ f/9
ISO 800
RAW

No comments:

Post a Comment