Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Being close is not enough



Flowers are certainly not like pretty girls, although people have tried that in that past I am sure. The thing about the flowers is that you can very very close to them, and the will let you. Who knows, you may even get to know them well if you had the right equipments for it, like macro lens and tripod and so on.

But, this will get old. Just being pretty isn't going to cut it any more. You get close to it enough times, they start to not look so pretty. It is almost as if the flowers need to do tricks or something, in order to be worthy enough for us to pointing lenses at them. I guess Tiger Woods probably went through something similar. Woman after woman. I am sure you get de-sensitized.

When I look at pictures like that, it just won't do it for me any more. Dime a dozen. Anybody can do that.


Pentax K-7
D FA 100/2.8 macro wr
1/400 @ f/7.1
ISO 800
RAW

No comments:

Post a Comment