Friday, June 25, 2010

Multiple frames per second (fps)




I am not bagging on photographers who shoot multiple frames per second. In fact, I am sure that there are genres of photography where something like this is very helpful.

I typically don't. In fact, I have my K-7 set so that in only takes one picture at a time.

But, on this particular photo I did have is so that it would shoot as fast and many as the camera allowed me to.

What I do have issues is that there are people out there who complain that 5 to 6 frames per second that K-7 does is not good enough. I don't get that. When is it going to be enough???



Pentax K-7
DA 70/2.4 ltd
1/90 @ f/3.5
0 ev
ISO 400
RAW

2 comments:

  1. I agree - 5 lame photos a second is plenty for me. Now, if the K7 could focus faster on my lame subjects I would be very happy.

    -Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mark


    Thank you for your comment. Glad you agree with me. Speaking of AF, I tried out 645D the other day, and that theng focuses faster than shit. They old me it will be incorporated on the next DSLR model too.

    ReplyDelete