Sunday, June 20, 2010

Confession - part 1




Several months ago, I have posted here that I submit thousands of photos to PPG (Pentax Photo Gallery) and not have one work accepted.

Well, I do have two confessions to make. I have only submitted a total of 10 pictures, not thousands. Second is that I do have one picture there, and it is this one.

Ah yes, I did say that the day I have a picture accepted by them, that would be the day I stop quit this blog. Well I lied . . . . . I actually had this pic accepted when I made that post.

I still do not like that site. Yes, there are many good pictures there, but that is about it for me. I don't like the selection process. People take one quick look, and vote yes or no. It is silly.

So why did I? I dunno. Just because, I guess . . . . .

Since that acceptance, I have not submitted any. Am I going to? I seriously doubt it.


No comments:

Post a Comment