Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Takumar Lens





About a year ago, I got this old Takumar fisheye lens that I somehow don't use too much. The thing about Fisheye lens is that I have no idea how to use it. My guess is that since this lens is designed for 135 mm format, when used on aps-c sensor, the outer part caught by the lens is probably cropped; therefore, it doesn't look as warped as other pics taken by fisheye.

This is an interesting lens. The lens is equipped with this colored filters (red, green, and uv) that you can rotate at the tip of the lens, and as you turn, the color of the picture changes. I think it is pretty obvious which picture had which filters . . . .

I ought to use this lens a bit more. But I think it takes a while to learn this thing.


Pentax K-7
Takumar 17 fisheye/4
1/30 at f/8
0 ev
ISO 200
Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment