Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Worst eyesore pictures





Of all places I live in California.

Now, that is dumb. State tax is all time high, sales tax is out of control, the entire state is broke, southern part of it is turning into Mexico, the governor is a prick, and people are not that nice.

Here is southern California, power is supplied by Souther California Edison Co, another moronic entity entirely made of, of course, stupid morons.

In California, unlike other developed countries, and still don't have much of the power grid not buried under ground. Power lines are every where, including right in the middle of my fricking property. This huge ugly wires runs diagonally through my property. Not only that it is a huge eyesore, but they may well be health hazard. I swear, if you pay attention to it, you can hear the buzzing noise that constantly come off those wires. Not a comforting thought.

I am not sure why I have to allow them to trespass. Can I charge them rent? Discount on power bill? What if I get a solar panel? Can I ask them to move their stupid lines somewhere else?


No comments:

Post a Comment