Thursday, July 8, 2010

What the hell is "soft focus???"



I am not sure what soft focus is.

This picture was shot with a soft focus lens, a swappable optical lens for my lensbaby composer. In the next few days, perhaps I will try to show what hell the lensbaby is. As I said yesterday, there are many people who hate the stupid thing while there are people I know who love it so much that they use this thing on medium format camera.

Go figure.


I am not sure if I like how this picture came out. It does give that fairy tale feel crap. I am sure many would say that I could have done all this with Photoshop. But I don't do Photoshop, although I have nothing against people who do use it. More power to them, I suppose. As with any lensbaby accessaries and optics, I need to play with them a bit more to get a feel of it. I am afraid that it would take away from spending time with other lenses that I spent thousands on . .



Pentax K-7
Lensbaby composer with soft focus optics
1/250 at f/2.8
0 ev
ISO 200
RAW


No comments:

Post a Comment