Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More flowers . . . .



Personally, I am not a big fan of taking flower pictures. It just gets very old quickly. I do it however because by now all the flower pictures I take ought look the absolute worst because I am so sick and tired of staring at them. They are all over our property.

I didn't plant them either. The previous owner did most of them.

Until I picked up photography, I have never really looked at flowers like I do people. The features, complexions and tones, aura - that kind of things.

Now, before I take pictures of flowers, I check it out first. Walk around it, study it from different distances, smell it, look what is around it, and the meaning of its presence in that environment.


Pentax K-7
D FA 100/2.8 macro WR
1/500 @ f/5.6
0 ev
ISO 800
RAW

No comments:

Post a Comment