Sunday, March 14, 2010

Worst Japan picture




I was born in Japan. I don't know why. I suppose that was because my parents were there at the time. Dah.

We go there here and there. Once a year, something like that. Took this terrible picture the last time I was there, and I believe that was in September of last year. This is a part of Tokyo that is famous for restaurants that caters to politicians and the likes. Many places do not even advertise or put up signs, and all by word of mouth, and reservation only. I have a friend who owes a traditional Japanese cuisine restaurant. She also does not advertise, although if you want to eat there, try booking on 6 months in advance. Also, no children allowed, if you can believe that. 16 and over.

The food was fantastic that evening, and the picture just as bad as always. A typical night out in Tokyo.

Pentax K-7
FA 31 ltd
1/40 @ f/2.5
0 ev
ISO 400

2 comments:

  1. I like the composition and feel of the shot. Interesting about the restaurants in that area. Would be nice to see inside one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Steve. It took me almost an hour to get that shot. Imagine a guy laying down on the ground taking a picture when passersby are giving the suspicious look.

    ReplyDelete