Monday, March 1, 2010

I really don't know about golf





I don't know about golf.

I certainly miss those days where people used to laugh and snicker at people that played golf. Right or wrong, it worked out pretty good for me because the courses back then were not that crowded. Now, Tiger Woods ruined it for all the good amateurs. We have no places to play without being bothered.

I also played college golf. Played everyday. Probably 300 rounds / year for 4 years. I then went on to play about that for 6 more years without anything to show for.

I hit them well today but putted poorly. Shot 78, I was told. That is horrible.

Look at this stupid picture. The only good thing about it is the flowers. Yellow and pretty. But the background, the golf course, the lake, and the houses beyond - how corrupt it is. Don't know what I mean by that, but probably someone made more money than he should on something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment