Sunday, March 28, 2010

Worst dog picture ever




Well, it had to happen sometimes, the worst dog picture ever. Dogs are so entwined with our lives that you cannot possibly avoid seeing them, talking about them, or taking pictures of them on daily basis. They can be tough subjects at times, as they are more jerky and unpredictable than cats for example. But nothing is harder than small children, especially the toddlers, because they never tend to stay still. Dogs at least do stay still often even while they are awake.

This particular dog belongs to our neighbor who also owns 3 more for companionships. Thank God for our industrial spec windows because otherwise we would be hearing them all night long. I personally love dogs. I have had 3 dogs in my life. Two were mutts, and another was a Bouvier. All were fantastic dogs. I miss them very much. I am so traumatized by their death that I cannot even begin to think about getting another one. The last dog was the last.


Pentax K-7
DA 40 mm ltd
1/160 @ f/3.5
0 ev
ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment