Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flower Portrait - How putrid





I suppose you can say that taking pictures of flowers is sort of like portraiture photography. There are so many zillions of cameras out there that the pretty pictures are dime a dozen these days. For me, there are plenty of bad pictures that I need to make sure that my pictures need to do worse than. The point is that just taking plain pictures of them is no longer enough any more. You need new angles, or I need new angles that make certain mines look far far worse than others.

Here, I tried to work with the background, not so much the flower itself. I mean, who give a lick about the flowers anyway??

Then again, maybe not. Whatever I try, it never works. Great.



Pentax K10D
DA* 50-135
1/125 @ f/2.8
0 ev
ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment