Sunday, August 15, 2010

I used to do this - not any more



Flying in the helicopter, that is. No I didn't pilot it, but used to fly out in it and pick up sick children and transport them back to our facility. This was years ago. Now I don't have to do it. I don't miss it. It was the requirement of the residency program that I was in.

The view is nice. Sure. But I don't like to fly in it. The thing flies like it does not want to. The moment you walk in that thing you immediately develop this intense desire to do nothing but get out of there. Let alone to buckle up in it, and to actually fly up and away is a complete bullshit.

But, every great once in a purple blue moon, there are patients that I would rather go pick up myself rather than letting resident physicians do it. This has happened only once in the last 24 months. This picture was taken then.

Very bad picture. It does show how nice the view can be. Why black and white?? Please don't ask.



Pentax K10D
DA 40/2.8 ltd
-0.3 ev
1/1/40 @ f/2.8
ISO 800
RAW

No comments:

Post a Comment