Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another bad macro photography



I am not sure if insects such as ants see their world in colors, but they must have very strange views, and so often they seemed much more entertained than you and I would ever be.

Here is another bad example of poor macrophotography technique. It is not bad, and rather close, but not quite there. What would have improved this picture immensely was a tripod. I am sure that some would like the ants to be sharper.

When I look at the picture, not from the technical standpoint, it looks alright to me, even though the ants are not the sharpest. This picture is not about showing details of ants. If I wanted to do that, I would have gotten closer.


Pentax K-7
D FA 100/2.8 macro WR
1/320 @ f/4
0 ev
ISO 400
RAW

No comments:

Post a Comment