Sunday, May 23, 2010

Worst focusing job ever



At Pentax Forum, one of the biggest wish lists for the next camera is the faster auto focusing. That was also a part of the wish list for the last model flagship model (K-7) when it came out. Compared to the previous models, the AF function was much better, but many Pentax shooters were still not content.

I have said this before, but I am not a fan of auto focusing. Yes, there are certain situations where AF can come in very handy. But, not all of the photographic epiphany requires AF. In fact, most of the situation I encounter do not require AF.

I wanted to prove that out of focus pictures can look nice. So I went out and shot a picture where not one thing is in focus. There is not an object in there that is in focus. As a consequence, the picture is horrible.

Maybe I should auto focus.


Pentax K-7
FA 31mm ltd
1/10 at f/1.8
-0.3 ev
ISO 200
RAW


No comments:

Post a Comment