Sunday, May 23, 2010

Post processing




Or, retouching, as others would call it.

Obviously, the question is that if it is aesthetically acceptable to do such a thing. Some might argue that photography really lost something when the word "photoshop" became a verb.

I do it, but not to the extent of needing a photoshop. I use a software called Aperture by Apple inc, not so much to retouch it, but to organize them in a way that is cohesive and also easy to look up on a whim.

I don't know what the right thing is. I am not sure if I need to know the answer to that in order to take horrible pictures. The more you ask, the more rhetorical the question gets. Who knows, this may well be that one situation where ignorance is a bliss.

You might say that this picture is very badly and heavily processed, and yes it was. Very amateurish.


Pentax K-7
DA 15 ltd
1/30 @ f/4.0
-1.0 ev
ISO 400
RAW




No comments:

Post a Comment