Sunday, September 12, 2010

Maybe it's the sand




I guess any place where I can take lame pictures like this is ok with me. I didn't realize that going to a new setting such as this would enhance the enjoyment of shooting. Hours went by without notice. It was called, only had a T shirt on, but barely noticeable, until the next day I got a head cold.

At Bandon dunes they started out with one golf course about 10 years ago, and over the years they have built 3 more that are just as outstanding if not more so. Each course has its own characters with so little in common, yet the common theme is very much felt on each hole.

Perhaps I would one day like to live there. Buy a piece of land on the beach, design and build a house just the way I want it, and then pass it onto my kid, or something like that.


Pentax K-7
DA 70/2.4 ltd
1/30 @ f/16
0 ev
ISO 200
RAW

No comments:

Post a Comment